Zyliss AG has developed into a leading Swiss traditional brand for household appliances since it was founded by Karl Zysset at the start of the 1950s. One of their great current products is the Zyliss Multipeeler.
The Multipeeler is a versatile battery-operated peeler ideal for peeling hard vegetables, soft fruit, and even slicing chocolate and parmesan! The unique battery operated design enables it to peel thinly, retaining nutrients in the fruit or vegetables and minimising wastage and without the need to apply lots of pressure. The Multipeeler can peel carrots, potatoes, runner beans, tomatoes and kiwis, as well as thinly slicing chocolate and cheese. It’s ergonomic handle is easy to grip making it ideal for those with limited hand mobility, and the useful built-in de-eyer tool can be used to remove blemishes from fruit and vegetables.
- Versatile electric peeler suitable for peeling hard and soft fruit and vegetables and grating cheese and chocolate
- powerful battery operated motor
- Oscillating serrated blades remove a thin layer of peel retaining the goodness in the fruit/vegetables
- Blade cover with useful de-eyer tool protects blade during storage
- Splash-proof – easy to clean
- approximately 220mm length x 53mm wide (at widest point including blade cover)
The Multi Peeler commercial explaining the benefits