The Flavour Shaker™ is designed to crush, mix, and release flavour from whole spices, herbs, garlic, nuts, citrus rind or even lime or bay leaves. In just a few seconds you can create and add flavour to all kinds of everyday dishes.
Simply pop your ingredients inside, add the magic ball and give it a good shake. The ceramic ball does all the work crushing, grinding and bruising the contents, releasing amazing aromas and zingy flavours. You can also add liquids like oil and cream to create delicious dressings and marinades. The Flavour Shaker™ is sized to give you just the right amount of marinade or dressing (you don’t need a lot) so that you can pour the contents straight over your food.
Just follow these four steps and you’ll soon see how quick and easy it really is to get great tasting food…
- Step 1: Add your ingredients, then drop in the ceramic ball.
- Step 2: Screw the halves together securely. (Make sure that the two little arrows on the grips are correctly aligned and that the sealing ring is in place. You risk damaging the product if you don’t.)
- Step 3: Give it a good shake.
- Step 4: Open up and pour, scoop or rub on to your food.
- It crushes, grinds, blends, mixes and more!
- The Flavour Shaker is a fun, quirky and highly original food preparation item
- Invented and endorsed by celebrity chef Jamie Oliver
- More versatile alternative to the Pestle and Mortar
- Creates lovely flavours in seconds
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Made from high grade thick core polycarbonate for strength
- Comfortable non-slip grip for safety
- Includes a ceramic ball for crushing ingredients